LEGAL ASSISTANT – REAL ESTATE
Our client, PRC is a premier real estate company specializing in selling land and developing of housing units for sale. Therefore, they have retained us to source for a Legal Assistant to join their team.
The person will be responsible for facilitating documentation and processing of titles on behalf of the company and its clients. Among the duties to be carried out by the incumbent include:
1) Preparation of sale agreements
2) Facilitate land title searches and cautions to ascertain the ownership and legality of land purchase by the company
3) Facilitate land title processing and registration at land office on behalf of clients
4) Ascertain that all necessary documents from clients are collected for processing of registrations and agreements
5) Make physical site survey of land to qualify the surveyors works.
6) Responsible for facilitation of change of user at council offices
7) Liaise with external lawyers for sale agreements
8) Maintain the filing system by ensuring files are stored well in an organized manner.
9) Assist in administrative tasks
10) Facilitating of legal documents
1. Diploma in Law or paralegal studies from a reputable institution
2. Knowledge and experience of the workings of land registries and companies’ registry
3. Minimum of two (2) years working experience in a busy legal environment in conveyancing and commercial
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills
5. A valid certificate of good conduct
ApplicationThose who meet the above criteria can apply by clicking this link and attach their cover letter and CV as required. Interviews will be contacted as we receive qualifying CVs.